LG 24″ 8.4MP – Mammography Package
- The next generation of diagnostic displays
- Cost-effective without the compromise
- Ultra-bright, perfect for Mammography
- Increased efficiency with a stunning 27″ display
- Pinpoint calibration for precise X-rays, Ultrasounds, CTs, and MRI’s
- Suitable for: Mammography, Radiology, Orthopaedics, Dentistry, Pathology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General Surgery, Physiotherapy, Ultrasound Services
- Compliant with: ACR AAPM, RANZCR, UK RCR, and more
Note: Two monitors are included.
This is one of LG's flagship commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) professional-grade monitors and is the only one they make that is suitable for diagnostic Mammography with the help of QMonitors software.
The pinnacle of ultra-fine mammography monitors. Offering an extra 3 inches than regular Mammography monitors for improved ergonomics designed to increase efficiency and reduce strain.
Enjoy the high resolutions providing unequaled sharp and accurate, high contrast images. On its own, the monitor cannot be used for diagnostic Mammography purposes as it cannot be adjusted to meet the various international radiology standards from the OSD controls.
With the Mammography Package, the monitor can be precisely calibrated to comply with your Radiology Standard. The Radiology allows you to plug 'n play the monitor and calibrate this monitor to your standard out of the box.
The Mammography Package includes:
- 1x Photometer
- 1x Annual QMonitor Calibration Software License
- DisplayPort to USB-C cables (additional to cables already provided with the monitor)
Plug and play into your existing device and staging monitor, straight out of the box.
The LG 24MD4KL monitor is Q-Labs Certified for:
- General Radiology
- Secondary Radiology monitor
Convenient Adjustable Display StandThis LG UltraFine™ display has convenient height/tilt adjustment. Users can customise the display height to create a more personal and comfortable workstation.
|Monitor Suitable for||
|Q-Labs tested radiology standards||
Tested for, but not limited to:
Picture by picture (PBP) split screen
USB Type-C: Yes x 3
LED-backlit LCD monitor – 24"
0.1369 x 0.1369 mm
1.07 billion colors
Low reflective treatment
Display Position Adjustments: Tilt/Height
Without Stand (WxHxD): 21.9″ x 12.9″ x 2.0″